List of Services.
Vintage Greens take a personalized approach to resident care with ongoing assessments and adjustments to address changing needs.
- Health care management and monitoring
- Medication supervision and assistance
- Assistance with daily living activities services
- Home hospice alternative placement
- 3 Meals provided daily
- Nurse on site
- Coordinate health services with other Health care team
- Housekeeping and laundry services providers
(Home Health, Hospice)
- 24 Hour Supervision
- Comfortable, warm living areas
Why Vintage Greens?
We aim to meet each individual resident and their families to assess individual care based on needs and personal preference. We provide our residents assistance with daily living activities like bathing, dressing, and supervision or assistance with medication. Housekeeping and laundry services are also provided as well as 3 nutritious meals a day. We have a nurse on site as well as 24 hour supervision. We want our residents to be as active and involved as possible to promote physical and mental health. With an ongoing individual assessment we can transition each resident's ever changing needs.